Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Just got a 32gig for $150 at Walmart. They only had 2 in the store and they were both spoken for.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jedtron View Post
    Just got a 32gig for $150 at Walmart. They only had 2 in the store and they were both spoken for.
    Did it ring up as $150 or they had to manually adjust?
    I will be buying 3-6 at this price.

Even if webos dies, I have things I can do with them.

Now, walmart still had the 32Gb for $498

I tried to talk to a manager, but only one there was a stocking manager that was more clueless than a 4th grade schoolgirl.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Office Depot is Live at 129 for 16 and 149 for 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by herk_fe View Post
    Office Depot is Live at 129 for 16 and 149 for 32gb
    $129 for the 16GB? That's kind of shady.

So for $20 more you get twice the storage.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Office Depot is live, just ordered the 32gb for $150 + tax
    I hear the 100$ Staples coupon is valid for the 16gb

walmart has them in store 99 and 149 check you local 24 hour stores people
    Just bought 32 gb for 161 w/ tax on Office Depot. Returning my old TP to Best Buy tomorrow. With my Elliott Benson research study check of $150 I guess that means I purchased a TP for $11.
    Quote Originally Posted by twhite View Post
    The ad is on the main page, but when you click the link still showing the $399/$499 price even once added to cart. Hope it shows up correctly soon. Surely with the reported 240,000 sitting in Best Buy warehouses/stores there will be plenty in the stores tomorrow morning, right???
    Office Depot now has the correct price in the cart.
    Interestingly, not only are both the 16 and 32 GB Touchpads out of stock at HP, but so are all the HP/Palm smartphones. Seems fishy to me.
    All for One and One for All!
    Just orded one from Office Depot since I planed on going with the 32GB anyways. Might check out Walmart in a sec to see what they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by jedtron View Post
    They must of manually price adjusted??? Which is against their policy to do. I just spoke with 4 different Wal Mart's and every single one said atleast 20-30 people have called since midnight about the Touchpad. Also the Touchpad is showing full price in store and online still. One guy told me to call back at 6am to see if anything had updated. So if anyone was thinking they could just trot down to Wal Mart or Best Buy in the morning and easily pick one up might wanna rethink their plans. PLENTY OF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS SALE!
    Quote Originally Posted by deduce View Post
    $129 for the 16GB? That's kind of shady
    Agreed
    HP.com has them available for $99 and $149 right now after clicking through the TouchPad ad on their home page. Shows up in the cart as $99 or $149. But when you check out, the price jumps to $499 etc. And if you go back to the product page, it shows full price there too. Clearing browser cookies will restore the $99/$149 prices. The offer is routed through their Small Business Store.

Screenshot attached.

Also found $12 off charging dock at this link:
    http://h30094.www3.hp.com/product.as...mith_vplazaola

But in typical HP fashion, if you view the dock from many other ways, there is no $12 discount.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  16. aFo
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Just grabbed the 32GB for $150. WebOS lives on..amazing
    not fishy. the smart people were buying them up since 7pm. 16gb sold out first, the 32gb a few hours later. People were going through their education and epp site to score the deal early.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo Musketeers View Post
    Interestingly, not only are both the 16 and 32 GB Touchpads out of stock at HP, but so are all the HP/Palm smartphones. Seems fishy to me.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Also, HP is listing the charging stand and case at roughly $25 each. This is through their Home and Office store. Screenshot attached. Unfortunately, their full retail price shows in the shopping cart.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    It rang up for $150 at Walmart, the price updated at the store @2am
    C_McGuire likes this.
    Woke up a college friend at 1am EST and convinced him to use his .edu address to buy 2 32 gbs (16gb sold out), 1 for him 1 for me, from the HP store. Lucky for us he did it then , because a bit later while trying to get one for his ex the HP store listed them as sold out.