Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes
    Damn I hope I can find 2 16 gig ones tomorrow! Everywhere online is sold out! Me and my bro just got 100 dollars today from grandpa and we know where that's going even if they abandoned it it would still make a nice kindle/portable browser i can sell my iPad 1 now and finally get my desktop for developing
    on amazon only target offered that price. I'm hoping amazon directly would offer the right price in a few hours...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fej180 View Post
    I dont get it. where are you guys ordering these from? Every site I check still has the old prices. I thought this sale didn't start til tomorrow? Anyone have a link please? I have been on hold with HP phone for 25 minutes. HELP!!!!
    I'm not finding any either. All are sold out but none are coming up for that price. Hoping staples has them tomorrow at my local location
    Any word people checking out the prices at their local Wal-Marts?? I was in there last night & they a few of them.
    Im hopeing hp will sell out of all touchpads and announce their new hardware partner. Im not buying a touchpad either way lol. I have no use for a tablet. I want a phone.
    E-mail QVC to see if they will price match/refund for those of us with TP, instead of returning
    Ordered almost two hours ago and still no confirmation email...but it still shows up as "Item being processed " on the HP order status page and I logged into my bank and they received a charge from "HP HOME STORE"...so fingers crossed.
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    I wonder if you order from lets say amazon and pay full price and then if they lower it in the next few hours you get the price knocked down? Wonder about HP as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterpepper View Post
    It looks like on the slickdeals thread that some people created EPP accounts using the number 2727 which turned out to be a code for the US Army and there may be nasty repurcussions for impersonating military personnel! Also, people who ordered using coupon codes are being hung in limbo with no confirmation codes making them think their orders will get rejected somehow! Big problems if they already listed them in ebay for a quick flip.
    I'm not concerned about the code. I'm a civilian employee for the Army and I used the save30hp code with a ream of paper and got my 32GB for $133.49 . I really don't think HP cares at this point how much people get them for as long as they are gone.

I will be hitting the brick and mortar stores up tomorrow looking for the 16GB for my wife and kids. Great Christmas presents at that price.
    peestandingup i hate you also. I think everyone in this thread feels the same. Your in a discount touchpad buying thread telling us we are stupid for even being here pretty much.
    Now, I just need some good deals on a couple of Touchstones, Cases, and Keyboards.

Think I can one of each for $50 in a day or two?
  12.    #272  
    why doesn't everyone just stop jumping to conclusions. No one knows what's happening.

if you want a touchpad there's a nice sale available if you can now find one. You'll love the device.

if you don't no one cares. There is no need to come here and try to prove something that we don't know yet or start arguments.
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahDG View Post
    I don't understand what's delusional about picking up a great multimedia device for $91.50.
    I agree it makes for a great secondary internet and multimedia device especially for $99. A decent digital picture frames alone cost almost that much, but this does so much more.
    I bought 2 32gb at 8:05 PDT and it still says order is being verified, and there is no charge on my card. If it doesn't go through by morning I will go to hunting one at a brick and mortar store.
  15.    #275  
    perhaps for the individuals who are waiting on confirmation is that maybe HP can't keep up. If people are buying it up I'm sure they are bombarded with orders late on a Friday night (if people are even still working)
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland View Post
    Now, I just need some good deals on a couple of Touchstones, Cases, and Keyboards.

Those discounts are coming. My family has 7 touchstones for our three Pre's - one we paid over $70 for on Pre launch day and six others that we bought for $15 or less after retailers started abandoning the platform. They will fire sale the accessories at some point as well...once they stop selling. Keep in mind, they may actually be hoping to make some actual cash on the sale of the accessories.
    mmm5288, kjb86, kyleoXD and 4 others like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    Ordered almost two hours ago and still no confirmation email...but it still shows up as "Item being processed " on the HP order status page and I logged into my bank and they received a charge from "HP HOME STORE"...so fingers crossed.
    Mine still says "Order being verified" Its been about an hour and nothing has hit my bank yet . I hope this goes through or I'm gonna
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland View Post

I just got the touchstone for $45.59, the keyboard for $39.89 and the case for $28.49 from HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by peestandingup View Post
    Any word people checking out the prices at their local Wal-Marts?? I was in there last night & they a few of them.
    hrm that's a good idea. I haven't thought of that myself. I have Walmart Supercenter( thus 24 hour store) about a block from my house which might be getting a visit from me shortly after midnight