Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  • 2 Post By noco37
  1.    #1  
    So as of nearly 5 pm pacific time, WebOS is STILL NOT DEAD
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  2. #2  
    Quasimodo took the whole dang novel to die. It didn't mean he wasn't hated and spurned throughout the rest of the book..
  3. #3  
    I did like this tweet from them Twitter
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by blinktreo View Post
    Quasimodo took the whole dang novel to die. It didn't mean he wasn't hated and spurned throughout the rest of the book..
    Everything and everyone dies eventually. I think the mantra of many is keep repeating it, eventualy it'll true, then say "See, tolya"
    If you type PreCentral on a TouchPad
    It changes to PreMenstrual
    That situation needs to be fixed!
  5. #5  
    loved it... loved the spirit.. I wish this can be true in real life and I really really really (crossed my fingers) pray that out of all this mess -- a ray of light comes out and something really amazing happens with webOS I miss my webOS. Never loved any OS this much before
  6. #6  
    I think they tweeted that because it sounds better than "we quit".

    Also, you don't get severance if you quit, so they have to show up Monday to be eligible for severance.

    P.S. I REALLY HATE HP.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Everything and everyone dies eventually. I think the mantra of many is keep repeating it, eventualy it'll true, then say "See, tolya"
    Heard a story from a fellow a while ago about his dad who was a heavy smoker all his life. Like, 3 packs a day. When his dad finally died at 105, the family said "see? smoking finally killed him".
  8. AZ8
    AZ8 is offline
    AZ8's Avatar
    Posts
    90 Posts
    #8  
    "There is no danger that Titanic will sink. The boat is unsinkable and nothing but inconvenience will be suffered by the passengers." -Phillip Franklin, White Star Line Vice-President
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ8 View Post
    "There is no danger that Titanic will sink. The boat is unsinkable and nothing but inconvenience will be suffered by the passengers." -Phillip Franklin, White Star Line Vice-President
    And that is why I'll never use my TouchPad as a cruise ship!
  10. AZ8
    AZ8 is offline
    AZ8's Avatar
    Posts
    90 Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    And that is why I'll never use my TouchPad as a cruise ship!
    At this point it might be worth it!



    Symbolism my friend...
  11.    #11  
    The symbolism is that we have many folks that can PATCH the holes in webOS, give me 100 TP's amd 50 Pre2's and cheap *** GSM Pre3s, we will keep the ship afloat long after you have drown in iOS or Android.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...

Posting Permissions