1.    #1  
    That was quick...

BB showing out of stock online, not available for in store pickup. The accessories, if you can find a link to them, show as not available.

Other than the Zagg screen protector...

Amazon and Staples still showing items available.

Stopped checking there, was just curious.

Veer still showing same availability it was late June on BB.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    stunning, simply stunning. See if staples, amazon or office depot, frys, microcenter will do firesales.
    I said this earlier but guess no one else noticed
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    My plan is to rebuy it off some poor sap on craigslist.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    I said this earlier but guess no one else noticed
    Sorry I got busy this afternoon, was running around the office and away from the computer.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Sorry I got busy this afternoon, was running around the office and away from the computer.
    no problems the forums are going nuts and I dont blame it... all other vendors like Walmart, Buy, Office Depot etc still have them listed in stock.
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by corpx View Post
    My plan is to rebuy it off some poor sap on craigslist.
    Me too Hoping for $100