Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mapenn View Post
    I purchased on July 1 also. I think I must have just been very lucky.
    Here's hoping they'll extend me the same courtesy they extended you.
    Quote Originally Posted by joen05 View Post
    I would wait a bit. I have a supervisor at Amazon who said that he is going to go to work for me and see what he can find out, since it was HP's official stance to refund every Touchpad owner. I'll post my results here.
    Same boat here. I have like 10 different amazon customer service emails from today. Hopefully Amazon will have this corrected shortly, I have no doubt we will all receive our refunds. BB changed there policy, amazon should too.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    Same boat here. I have like 10 different amazon customer service emails from today. Hopefully Amazon will have this corrected shortly, I have no doubt we will all receive our refunds. BB changed there policy, amazon should too.
    Right. The only difference between the policies of the two right now is the offering of the refund to the fire sale price.

Best Buy : Purchases after June 19 qualify for either full return or refund to the fire sale price. All sales after 8/20 are final.

Amazon : Purchases after June 19 qualify for full return. Purchases after August 12 (ugh) qualify for refund to fire sale price. No longer offered at Amazon.com.

So their dates are the same, just the description on what to do is different.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123