Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
    none in my are RDU either
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Are all the listings created by HP?
    haha, I would grab one at $100.
    Quote Originally Posted by iMando View Post
    There is a lot of wanted posts also. But there is an abundance of people unloading their touchpad's here in the bay area. So sad, the product is wanted, but even consumers don't wanna take a risk on it at that price.
    I checked SFBayArea, saw more wanted than for sale.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Found a 64gb TP in San Antionio, lol, hmmm
    64gigs HP Slate TOUCHPAD

Otherwise everything's $300+
    lol Micah
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    lol Micah
    Found out through google that the add was indeed a scam. The "seller" pasted me an email telling me to go sign up for some penny auction ID theft website.

On a positive note, check this out!
    san antonio all for sale / wanted classifieds "hp touchpad" - craigslist
    Dozens of "please I need a touchpad!!!" Funny how they all suddenly "need" a touchpad :P

This one really cracks me up. Dude wants to trade his shoes for a TP:
    WTB HP TOUCHPAD-updated
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Hahaha
    I bought mine on craigslist (Indianapolis) for $200 (16GB).
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MicahDG View Post
    This one really cracks me up. Dude wants to trade his shoes for a TP:
    WTB HP TOUCHPAD-updated
    lol

I responded

Hi, I'm interested in the Air Jordans. If you don't mind me asking, what are the specs on those?

How's Nike's customer support? If anything goes wrong with the shoe (e.g. gum gets stuck in it, or one of the shoe laces is a little shorter than the other), will Nike replace it for me?

Also, does it come with 3G enabled, or is that extra? If it is locked to only run on asphalt, though, I am kind of screwed, as I don't have good asphalt coverage here. I would need shoes that are unlocked and can run on any road.
    Nothing here, and nobody in Craiglist send to here...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12