Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By pow12390
  • 1 Post By frankdavis
  • 2 Post By OrionAntares#CB
  • 1 Post By neville1355
  1.    #1  
    So, Amazon will take back my overpriced tablet that is now WORTHLESS! I'm getting rid of it before its too late. Sooo I have a app credit of (47.00 since I purchased a few apps)... what should I do with that?
    I could use it. lol
    Frame it your antique room.

ET
    If you're getting your money back for the Touchpad, who cares about the credit. The credit was there to help offset the full price you paid.

If you're getting off the boat, get off the boat already.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckeyJane View Post
    So, Amazon will take back my overpriced tablet that is now WORTHLESS! I'm getting rid of it before its too late. Sooo I have a app credit of (47.00 since I purchased a few apps)... what should I do with that?
    Use the rest of it to buy the homebrew documentation. At least it will go to a good cause.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    StaceyS likes this.
    If you use it to buy apps it will help support Devs who are also getting burned by HP right now
    "We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes non-work."
    StaceyS likes this.
    Pick out a bunch of the good devs as well as the apps from homebrew devs that published simply for donations and purchase those apps before returning it.
    frankdavis and StaceyS like this.
    Buy a copy of my netSpeed app (paid version) to support devs who are blindly continuing to support webOS
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    StaceyS likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by pow12390 View Post
    Use the rest of it to buy the homebrew documentation. At least it will go to a good cause.
    doing it today before i return my touchpad. in fact i will spend all the dollars just to f%%% with HP
  10.    #10  
    Well with the news that I will get a price difference from either HP or Amazon, Im keeping it!!!! I will DEFIANTLY do some donating to developers!!