1.    #1  
    I purchased my TouchPad on July 28th from Amazon, and I'm allowed to return it until August 29th. This leaves me 10 day to decide what I want to do, but thought I would do a little background search to see exactly what my options are. If anybody can answer the questions I'd really appreciate it.

1. I sent in the UPC bar code from the TouchPad box for the $50 early rebate. Will Amazon take a return package like that?
    2. If I haven't heard any positive news I'm definitely returning the TouchPad but I'm willing to repurchase another one later. An advantage would be that I'd get it at a cheaper price. However I'm concerned I'd lose my apps. Does anybody know if the apps I purchased, even with the HP promo code, would still work on a new TouchPad if I were to go that route?
    3. Would I lose my $50 rebate from HP?

Thanks!
    Current: OnePlus One, Nexus 10
    Retired: Palm Centro, Palm Pre+, HP Veer, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Moto X (2013), Nexus 7 (2012)

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
    I highly doubt amazon would take it back with the upc cut off the box.

Also, please don't return it if you just intend to buy one later on closeout. You just make all the other products that the rest of us want to buy at that store more expensive.

-Suntan
  3.    #3  
    Spoke with Amazon customer support today and I'm attaching as a picture. They are going to honor the return WITHOUT the UPC. I just need to get it from HP. Also, the customer rep said the he didn't have many inquiries with regards to returning the TouchPad.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current: OnePlus One, Nexus 10
    Retired: Palm Centro, Palm Pre+, HP Veer, HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Moto X (2013), Nexus 7 (2012)

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain