1.    #1  
    Funny... a Touchpad commercial just ran on CNBC...

"The new TouchPad"

Starting at $399
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    yeah, just saw it.... Felt a bit of throw up in the back of my mouth :-(
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Those contracts have probably been signed for a while now.
    If you type PreCentral on a TouchPad
    It changes to PreMenstrual
    That situation needs to be fixed!
    Seriously, if all you use a tablet for is Facebook, surfing the net, and playing Angry Birds, then the TouchPad still works in that regard. It just won't have a successor that runs webOS.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    And MLB is still doing the Touchpad updates in game. Saw one tonight on the Red Sox broadcast.
    QVC has their HP program running, selling a notebook that evidently won't be supported either??? Once they stop making ANY consumer products?????
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Funny that you can order on QVC by their iphone, ipad, android & bberry aps... not WebOS.
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    More ironic is that I got an email from HP Business Promotions this evening offering Touchpads at $399 and $499 with an additional 15% off accessories. I guess the spam mail department didn't get the word that Touchpad is dead.
    At least Lea Michelle looks hot in the ads...get to see them for a little while longer
    No rebates on Media buys, just like no rebates for stupid early adopters like me.
    Touchpad's are going to be available. They're just not making another one...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    cant wait to buy one on woot for 149.99
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohengd View Post
    At least Lea Michelle looks hot in the ads...get to see them for a little while longer
    That ad will live on forever in our hearts...and on Youtube.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsentell View Post
    Seriously, if all you use a tablet for is Facebook, surfing the net, and playing Angry Birds, then the TouchPad still works in that regard. It just won't have a successor that runs webOS.
    Man but the doc editing...:*-( One last little thing I was waiting for....then I'd be set.