1.    #1  
    For a 16GB Touchpad. I don't have mine anymore. Thought it might be a viable product for more than 2 weeks. Anyway, I still have a day to return mine, but no box.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    LOL
  3.    #3  
    Apparently Staples will charge a $50 restocking fee. I guess I'll take my $50 lesson and move on.

The simple reality is that HP only sold a couple hundred thousand of these things. They are alienating that small group of people. They can live with it.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    You still need the box?
  5.    #5  
    Nah. I actually got Staples to take it back with no restocking fee. Got HP to take the Touchstone back too. Just need to dump off an HP case now.
    I actually found my TP box, it was under the seat in my car. I still had part of the keyboard box, as I was using it as the travel case. BB will just have to take the Touchstone without, though.
    Blasphemous webOS fan, using Android (with a big phone buying problem)
    Quote Originally Posted by brad2021hk View Post
    Nah. I actually got Staples to take it back with no restocking fee. Got HP to take the Touchstone back too. Just need to dump off an HP case now.
    How about selling the case for $10..=)
    Quote Originally Posted by brad2021hk View Post
    For a 16GB Touchpad. I don't have mine anymore. Thought it might be a viable product for more than 2 weeks. Anyway, I still have a day to return mine, but no box.
    I'd give mine but it is needed to return my touchpad, so sorry.

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Sprint Pre - Resting in peace | Touchpad - Stock and still running like new