Global Posts
    2,672 Global Posts
    Today is my 14th day and sadly I'm returning the TP for obviously reasons. How do I wipe this device?
    Go to Settings > Device Info > Reset Options and you'll find several erase options.
    Global Posts
    2,672 Global Posts
    Thanks. I loved this tablet more than my Asus Transformer and iPad1. But I can't in good conscience keep it. I was looking forward to more apps and being more productive with it. This sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Go to Settings > Device Info > Reset Options and you'll find several erase options.
    Thanks.

I am really hoping it goes DIRT cheap. I really LOVED the TP and my 14 days are nearing a end come Saturday.
    Quick question. If I do full erase will it keep the apps it came with?
    Global Posts
    2,672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleoXD View Post
    Quick question. If I do full erase will it keep the apps it came with?
    Yeah. A full erase just resets it to like it was out of the box. But it gets rid of all the stuff you put on it.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    wow. i'm just really sad right now. i picked up the 32gb two weeks ago tomorrow, and I was loving it. absolutely loving it. my baby is sitting next to me, doing the secure erase, and going back in the box and to staples soon.
    I'm not a huge app user, but the unlikelihood of updates going forward, especially getting some type of doc editor makes it too risky to keep.
    anyone have any trouble bringing it back to staples?
    Staples' return policy doesn't limit returns within 14 days as long as everything is there. But who knows what they'll say when you come in with a discontinued product they have no hope of selling.

I got mine at Office Depot, and they only exchange if the box is opened. I like the TouchPad, so I guess it isn't a total loss.

I wonder if there's a technology Lemon Law.
    Anyone wanting to dump theirs for $100 let me know. I just sent mine back as I believe they will fire sale them starting this weekend.

Only interested in the 32GB version.
    Costco - thank god for their 90 day return policy