• Sell it.

44 19.82%
  • Toss it.

33 14.86%
  • Eat it.

36 16.22%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes
    depends on how much you hate your friend i guess.....
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityPre View Post
    Developers must be running for the hills.
    I'm done with it. I feel like i've wasted the last two years.
    Quote Originally Posted by khe05 View Post
    depends on how much you hate your friend i guess.....
    return the damn thing. Trust me, you can easily get one for less than $300 very very soon.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    On HP.com chat returning mine as I type this. Good thing I did not cut off the UPC code for the early adopter rebate!
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Got mine during the sale, and returning it (+ accessories) this afternoon. I think webOS was an awesome tablet OS (if not the best), but the lack of apps, crappy hardware design, and now this... back to the store!
    Help the economy, go out right now and buy as much as you can afford. Uncle Sam needs your dollars.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Wonder how long before we get a Android build to put on it..
    Quote Originally Posted by toy4x4 View Post
    huh? if you want that, why would you buy a TP?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by toy4x4 View Post
    Why ruin a good device?
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    pogeypre likes this.
    It may be a good product, but I imagine that support will go down the tubes, not to mention apps of any kind....
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Why ruin a good device?
    Oh, I agree. I prefer webOS and will stick with it as it meets my needs right now. I hate Android on my phone and doubt I like it any better on a tablet. I just figure a lot of these developers will take the time to play with Android on it versus writing webOS apps.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Why put android on it when there are tablets out there with better specs running android?
    IM heartborken. I JUST GOT THIS THING 10 DAYS AGO. At least I saved the receipt.

I even got the dock and cover in the mail YESTERDAY from the P/C store!!!!

So... anybody want a TP dock and cover on the super cheap? PM me.
    not to mention google's impending purchase of motorola. webOS needed a serious player, which we all thought was going to be HP...
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Why ruin a good device?
    Quote Originally Posted by corpx View Post
    Why put android on it when there are tablets out there with better specs running android?
    Cause not everyone can afford to go buy a different tablet.

And no, I don't care if it happens.
    2 days ago in pc world the cash was in my hand for a touchpad, and something told me not to do it.
    After the 2.0 on legacy device fiasco we should've all seen this coming.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Returning 2
    its dead in any of the consumer recognizable forms.

it would be nice if someone could root this stupid touchpad and put android on it.

This is one of the biggest blunders I have ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    I'm done with it. I feel like i've wasted the last two years.

Ditto. Im weirdly upset about it. It successfully has ruined my day somehow. I left Sprint back in feb and got an iPhone and to be honest, its pretty damn awesome other than the walled garden.

I bought a TP in hopes Ill get the Pre 3 but the news today is not good, Pre 3 or not. TP getting returned tomorrow.

I love it though but I cant keep it.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I got mine at OfficeDepot 10 days ago, cause they're the only ones in town with any in stock and would honor the Staples deal... once open they only offer exchange.

*IF* I can still get document editing, I'll be fine. Most of what else I "want" to do, I can do. I suppose if I got a keyboard I could at least do GoogleDocs.

I would be at least a little optomistic if they had announced this along with some sort of partnership/licensing deal with at least one or two new hardware companies to take over product lines.. and I suppose it may still happen... we'll see.
    Zoomer > Handspring Deluxe > Treo 90 > Zire71 > LifeDrive > Centro > Pre (yes, still!)
    TouchPad
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast