View Poll Results: Have you received your promo code (if you're eligible)?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • I DID receive the promo code in my Palm Profile account, and DID receive an email

69 52.67%
  • I DID receive the promo code in my Palm Profile account, but did NOT receive an email

14 10.69%
  • I did NOT receive the promo code in my Palm Profile account, but DID receive an email

0 0%
  • I did NOT receive the promo code in my Palm Profile account, and did NOT receive an email

32 24.43%
  • I'm not eligible, so I do not expect a promo code

16 12.21%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Still do not have it.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etx View Post
    I still have not gotten mine. They are telling me I have to fax my receipt to them. I don't have a fax machine, so I screwed. Maybe I can guy a fax machine from them and they will abandon fax machines a few weeks later.
    You could use Pamfax (or many other programs) to send an image of your receipt to a fax number. People here gets "screwed" so easily.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    I still dont have this. God damn it.
    don't have, Am on some list for palm to take care of it but with the re-org, have even less hope than before.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I got mine almost immediately. Unfortunately, about $20 of it has been wasted during the 6pack offers which were taking it out of my early adopter code instead of using the codes supplied. Still waiting on HP to "make that right".
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12