Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree1464Likes
    I'm in for $25. Man, today sucks, but if the WebOS Internals team can keep things up I might actually grab a Veer... to go with my 2 day old TouchPad.
    I think Webos Internals should use our donations to license webOS from HP. I hear they are looking for someone to license it to...
    diodo314, JonVon and gold5225 like this.
    HP should just give WebOS Internals WebOS, i think we would see the best results if webos internals had it
    heyguydaq likes this.
    maybe we should change this to an stock-a-thon so Rod can become CEO of webOS Internals, Inc
    I see pandas.
    I'm in for $50.
    down for $60, the bigger chance my TPad has for future survival the better, good work lads.
    If I win the lottery, I'm going to make a low-ball offer to HP and then donate webOS to webOS Internals.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    [*]Any members donating over $30 total will receive the HB Supporter badge!
    Do multiple donations, adding upto $30 count?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    bevcraw and HelloNNNewman like this.
    Put me down for $30...for now. Thanks for everything guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Do multiple donations, adding upto $30 count?
    They have in previous times.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    bevcraw likes this.
    I added another $10 to bring my total to $30. Hooray for being persuaded by a badge!
    Just sent another $50 based on today's news for a total of $100. The homebrew community has been responsible for the majority of the useful apps (and patches) on my Sprint Pre and now my Touchpad.

As long as Homebrew is up and running I know my webOS experience will be better, stronger and faster than any other OS.

HP, we will run the marathon without you.

Homebrew Rulz!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by schro View Post
    Hooray for being persuaded by a badge!

I just added $20 more to make my total for today, $40. Today's news makes it imperative that we keep encouraging and supporting webOS-Internals.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    $80, I just bought a pre2 and plan to sprint franken pre soon. Haven't installed preware on my touchpad yet, but thank you for all the work you guys do! (I'm getting teary eyed... I'm such a sap.)
    I've only joined the community when I got the TP as well as being a first time webOS user. I'm finding it the best mobile OS I've used so far worthy of supporting even if the company abandons it. I gladly donated $50.00 to help keep my TP going ...

also in hopes of someone getting a database app out there for TP
    Donated $50. I wish my Pre- holds for a while more because I don't see any way I can get hold of an official replacement now and no other OS on the market has me the least interested
    donated $30 in hopes that i can continue to be proud of my OS
    verizon pre 2 - 2.0, stock
    verizon pre plus - 1.4.5 various patches OC'd 1Ghz.
    verizon pixi plus - various patches, OC'd 800 mhz.
    verizon pixi plus - chillin in my sock drawer
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    If I win the lottery, I'm going to make a low-ball offer to HP and then donate webOS to webOS Internals.
    That is awesome and I love the idea, but we all know that statistically the chances of winning the lottery are only slightly better than HP making a good decision lately.
    HelloNNNewman and IGNTNUNLMTD like this.
    I just donated $200.

Why?

Because, the potential load on WebOS Internals just became so much larger, and they need our support. These people are amazing.

To Rob and everyone else at the WOSI, no matter what, THANKYOU for everything you have done, and for whatever else you are about to do to help us all through this very troublesome period to come.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

FYI, I just got out-of-official-country Pre 3 paid app catalog activation working in Impostah 0.9.12 in the testing feed ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals