1.    #1  
    I've been unable to open images via google image search. When I tap on an image I search there is no response. I can't open, view, expand the image by tapping the picture ; nor does it re direct me to the image source site. Anyone else been having this issue?
    Scroll down a bit and tap on "Basic Version" in the small link options located under your results. Google for some reason has changed things from their end.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Scroll down a bit and tap on "Basic Version" in the small link options located under your results. Google for some reason has changed things from their end.
    Thanks I've figured that out about the "basic version" but is there a way to save that preference when I close and reopen my browser?

Good to know that its something going on on Google's end and not my TP. I hope they fix this error soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Thanks for the help!!! Hopefully somebody corrects this.
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoodood View Post
    Thanks I've figured that out about the "basic version" but is there a way to save that preference when I close and reopen my browser?

Good to know that its something going on on Google's end and not my TP. I hope they fix this error soon
    Not without using some type of script but I've only seen that work on a pc desktop. Nothing for the Touchpad. Yeah I know, it blows! Stupid Google!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    They did something last year that broke the image search on the Pre. It took a few days before they fixed it.