Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes
    Any update on this? 10 days still no fix?
    Hi all,

I don't mean to step on any toes since I obviously did not come up with this I simply modified the line numbers in the patch because they changed in 3.0.4 and now posting it for my brethren to use. All credits go to post #3 on this thread...

This is only meant to change JUST TYPE, nothing else. I modified the original script in post #3 and successfully tested on my HP Touchpad 32.

FYI: you can easily just mail this to yourself and SAVE it to your device, don't just open from e-mail. Then use Internalz Pro file browser to navigate to /media/internal/downloads to open the file. I did not use WebOSQuickInstall but you could if you wish. Or you can transfer to device then open in Internalz Pro as well.

On 3.0.4 -- I have not been able to find the solution for making Advanced Browser as the default browser for apps like e-mail and twitter, etc. Waiting for that patch/procedures like everyone else

Enjoy!
    JZ
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by JZ SmartMort View Post
    On 3.0.4 -- I have not been able to find the solution for making Advanced Browser as the default browser for apps like e-mail and twitter, etc. Waiting for that patch/procedures like everyone else
    I'm pathetically responding to myself however it's to deliver good news... I found the solution for setting Advanced Browser as your default system browser. Check out this post:

[PATCH/SCRIPT] [3.0.4] Switch to Advanced Browser as the Default System Browser

Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12