Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Okay I have a couple of issues here and I'll start with the upday issue. My touchpad will not update to 3.0.2 everytime i check for updates it says its up to date. But my system info says 3.0.0

Also I tried to get on this website and log in on my touchpad it couldnt keep me logged in at ALL >>> very annying is there something I can do to fix this.

And I looooove the touchpad interface but I've been going back and forth between the touchpad the Ipad 2 and the Toshiba thrive for ever! I am a college student so ill be using it in class and the few things that are keeping me for loveing the touchpad to death is lack of netflix and lack of cookie support. opinions? stick with touchpad or get something else!

Thanks!
    Amanda
    Try hard reset or doctor it to 3.0.2

You can report your website issue in that "unexpected website behavier issue" thread. But this cookie related login issue is shaping up to be a problem for many people.

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Try hard reset or doctor it to 3.0.2

You can report your website issue in that "unexpected website behavier issue" thread. But this cookie related login issue is shaping up to be a problem for many people.

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    Okay I reset it and it still doing the same thing how do I "doctor" it?
    Quote Originally Posted by meko1429 View Post
    Hard reset means return device to factory status, if that doesn't help, you can try to download webos doctor from hp and follow the instructions on their website.

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by meko1429 View Post
    Make sure you did a hard reset, per clevin's comment above.

If you need to doctor it, log into your profile at http://www.palm.com/profile using the email and password you setup when you created the profile. There will be a link to download the webOS doctor for your device (I think you have to click on the button "Device Options" to see it).
    TouchPad has a few reset options; try holding down the Home and Power buttons for 30 seconds or so. That's the closest thing to a battery pull that's possible. Then check System Update again, hitting refresh a few times. {Jonathan}