Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By amistak
  1.    #1  
    jeez! Besides the whole Beats thing, these stereo speakers are awesome. There's something really nice about having good feedback and bass when listening to music on this thing! Currently I'm rocking out to Fleet Foxes and installing patches through Preware. Anyone else super stoked on the speaker aspect?
    I liked them even better after installing the volume boost patch from preware. I recommend the lite version.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by FenrirWolf View Post
    I liked them even better after installing the volume boost patch from preware. I recommend the lite version.
    I just did lol. Its a little intimidating having them all the way up. Feels like I'm going to blow something out...
    I love the speakers, too.

And I also love the Touchpad housing, because the plastic and space gives it something to vibrate and bring better bass out of it. Nice!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Can you please direct me to the link for the preware boost patch, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by joos519 View Post
    Can you please direct me to the link for the preware boost patch, thanks.
    Increase Touchpad Volume | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net

Use the lite version
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    agreed! It seems that my speakers on the touchpad became louder/sounded better after about a month of owning it. Seems strange but its definitely a fact that they do. Maybe these speakers have a break-in period but I'm loving em now!
    I don't think Beats Audio applies to the speakers (I could be wrong), but coming from an iPad 1, the TP speakers are awesome!
    Beats or otherwise...I also think they are great and working very well and even better after the Audio Volume patch installed earlier in the month.

My use has been made a little easier using an older stereo Bluetooth headset when I listen or watch something late at night and the built-in speakers when traveling or not disturbing anyone. Does the iPad 2 even have speakers? Sorli...