Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CTownBob
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I started a thread last week were I said my 16G TP order was canceled last Monday by Staples and I was issued a refund . I had ordered the 16G TP at Staples for $299 after the $200 discount. I went to my local Staples Wednesday morning and explained to the assistant manager how I had ordered and paid for the 16G TP on Saturday and that my Order was cancelled on Monday. I said that I would have ordered the 32G TP if I had been told the 16G was out of stock. She checked with the Staples helpdesk and I was told they could only give me a $100 off because the Staples coupon was only good for the 16G and not the 32G. I didn't have a copy of the coupon with me and figured I would come back with the coupon and get $200 off the 32G. Of course Wednesday afternoon HP dropped the price for both units a $100, and I waited for the price drop to show on the Staples website. I went back to the same Staples Friday Morning and this time was able to speak to the GM. I explained everything that had happened up to that point and he verified that Staples had cancelled my order and said that it was no problem he would take both coupons for the 32G TP - and it was off of $499 - the same price I had paid for the 16G on Saturday. I ended up spending an extra $3 in tax, but well worth the wait - I received the 32G TP via UPS this afternoon.
    speedtouch likes this.
    Awesome story. How do you like it so far?