1.    #1  
    I am unable to access a web page that is available on webOS on my PRE. I can't access it on my TouchPad. It keeps redirecting and then goes back to the log in page. No One seems to want to help with this Major Problem. This page is my link to my work. Can't keep the TP, if no one will solve this. No one seems to even want to help.
    Did you try rebooting and clearing cookies?

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
  3.    #3  
    yes, several times. i have been told it will be fixed in the "update" but that didn't happen. Flash is set on, history cleared, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by suzepi View Post
    yes, several times. i have been told it will be fixed in the "update" but that didn't happen. Flash is set on, history cleared, etc.
    Sorry about that, only thing I can think of, if you decide to keep the touchpad, is to install ubuntu on it, then you can use linux browsers.

Its a bit techhy stuff, but its doable, you can search this forum for directions.

---
    galaxy tab tapatalk
    Global Posts
    2,672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by suzepi View Post
    I am unable to access a web page that is available on webOS on my PRE. I can't access it on my TouchPad. It keeps redirecting and then goes back to the log in page. No One seems to want to help with this Major Problem. This page is my link to my work. Can't keep the TP, if no one will solve this. No one seems to even want to help.
    If you keep getting redirected after logging in, then it's making the trip to the server and back again. Can you ask your IT department to check it out for you? Have them check logs and stuff like that on the server.

Maybe it's an authentication issue. When you get redirected back to the login page, are you getting any kind of failed login message?
  6.    #6  
    i am able to log in and obtain the first page but when i click on the link that i need for my work, that is when it is redirected back to the log in page. the History shows multiple attempts before it goes there.
  7.    #7  
    thanks, i usually stay away from the high tech stuff. i could see if IT can help. i probably have the only TouchPad in my company but i have been a Palm fan since the Pilot and have waited for this TP. You can imagine my disappointment!