and the pre3 is supposed to be launching there soon as well.
    And for those that cannot read german, it states that the product color (Produktfarbe) is white (weiss)
    I can read german perfectly.. thank you instant translator inside google chrome! :-)

White... indeed!

That model makes the Opal even more reel
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I just googled for "Touchpad 64GB site:hp.com" and it came up with the following result:
    HP webOS, Touchpad, Veer, Pre3
    h41112.www4.hp.com/promo/webos/uk/en/
    The new white HP TouchPad is designed to work like you. With 64GB internal memory and faster 1.5GHz processor it lets you connect, play, surf and share more ...
    I clicked on the link, but I couldn't find this anywhere on the page (perhaps I missed the link?), however, when I opened the page source here's what I found in a "..._comingsoon_box" section:
    HP TouchPad 64GB
    More power and new colour.
    The new white HP TouchPad is designed to work like you. With 64GB internal memory and faster 1.5GHz processor it lets you connect, play, surf and share more easily.
    No Barriers. No complications. Just a seamless flow from one thing to the next. TouchPad. There's nothing like it.
    These features come as standard:
    • High-gloss white finish
    • 64GB internal storage
    • 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core APQ8060 processor
    • Front-facing 1.3MP camera and digital microphone
    • 246mm (9.7 inch) diagonal LED backlit multitouch display
    Nothing really new compared to what was leaked, except perhaps that it confirms no extra camera. No availability information either. Still I found it worthwhile to share?

Wim
    Touchpad 32GB and German O2 unlocked Palm Pre sharing the same profile
  5.    #6  
    Wow I completly missed that it was white... thats even better!