1.    #1  
    So all my music album artwork is now cluttering my photos app...is there any way to hide them from the photos app?
    Use Internalz Pro and mark the chosen files/folders as "Mask from webOS"
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  3.    #3  
    the problem with that is then the music app can't see the music in those folders and the images themselves I don't see in internalz
    hmm, the images have to be somewhere. given you said that they're showing up in the photos app, that seems to indicate they're image files, not just embedded album art. So you'll need to try and find where the images files are at.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    It depends on how you have your music set to organize on your computer. On some apps like MediaMonkey, you can tell the app to store your song artwork in a separate folder with the music files. I had the same issue with the artwork showing up (even though I didn't have the artwork in separate folders), so u used an app like MP3Tag to add the artwork into the Metadata of the actual music file. I don't have the artwork showing on my TouchPad anymore.