Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree6Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by PreRunr View Post
    Welcome to webos and the HP/Palm way of doing things. You joined despite HP saying they would close and sell it off.
    Long time apple fan here for iPod iPhones and Mac OS (mostly) i saw the touchpad when it was released wanted to try it out, but at that time i couldn't justify the price to see if i liked it, now i have the touchpad 32gig from the firesale and funny enough loved it so much I've spent more on accessories, and now i bought the at&t pre3, and I'm going to use this as my phone over the iPhone 4 i have been using since it was released

funny how things change, but iOS and Android has nothing on WebOS unfortunalty its a great platform and the multitasking is great

and for reference my iPad2 has had no use since i got the Touchpad...
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    I am not surprised! Its frustrating to show people how good webos can be and when they ask how to get the phone or touchpad, they cant believe the answer.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    My first access to paid apps was using an account created on my TouchPad using the Aus App Catalog and the Visa Debit Card. I then changed the Pre3 over to that account using Impostah.
    Which bank are you with sir? I'm happier taking out another bank account than getting a credit card.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Quote Originally Posted by brum View Post
    Which bank are you with sir? I'm happier taking out another bank account than getting a credit card.
    Community CPSCU - SA, NSW, ACT & WA.
    Quote Originally Posted by brum View Post
    ANZ using a Visa Debit on a standard savings account
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    I've had success with a St George VISA Debit card in Australia.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456