Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By vasekvi
  • 1 Post By HardBeatZ
  1.    #1  
    Has anyone taken notice of what a TouchPad (with 3.0.2) automatically corrects the word "Precentral" to yet? Lolz!
    abcdpeterson likes this.
    I added that word to my auto-correct list a while back, so I don't remember what it changes to when typed.
  3.    #3  
    you can always take the word back out to see..
    LOL... yes, I could... but too much work.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... yes, I could... but too much work.
    and there you have it folks! The touchpad is so user friendly and simplifies life so much that taking a word out of autocorrect temporarily is now considered a chore!
    Lol. Hence why it's the TouchPAD.
    Those of us without a TouchPad would like to know...
    wow that's just wrong.
    graylion
    LOL.... between all the other stuff, re-doing stuff to see something like that is a bit of a chore.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Lol that was worth the effort, good one...
    I thought about filing a bug to have this fixed...but then I felt like that would take something away from the device...
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    FenrirWolf likes this.
    what does it change it to? It's not in my dictionary but it still changes it to PreCentral.
    LOL... dang you guys. You win... I edited it back and yes, that's funny

For those of you without TouchPads but want to know what the word "PreCentral" is changed to in auto-correct, just highlight here -----> premenstrual
    ahhhhh.
  15.    #15  
    Sometimes reading the posts "ragging" on DK when he makes a new post makes me feel like it is more accurate lol.

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
  16.    #16  
    and now more than ever people get to experience this phenomenon..