Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My software manager worked to run 2 updates last night as well.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    After having worked once yesterday, software manager again failed today to show available updates. Running it manually and leaving it running for a while also did not help and as ususal I had to check the app catalog and make the updates fro mthere. Yes, there were two available updates.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    I reformatted my TouchPad to see if that would resolve this issue. But nope, the problem is still very much there. I ran the 'software mangager' manually but it did not show any available updates. I then restarted the tPad after which the 'Software Manager' reported in 'notifications' that there are 'Six available' updates. I clicked on the notification, with the same old result, ie. a message stating, "This action cannot be completed. Try again later". I then checked in the app catalog and found 'Five' available updates, but I am unable to find the 'Sixth' update? Atleast so far I had always been able to find the 'available update' in the app catalog, but now even that has become an issue.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Mine pops up a notification saying updates available. When I go check,it says no updates.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12