Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    coming from an Android phone all my pictures were uploaded to Picasa automatically.

can I sync Picasa with my touchpad in any way?
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Not now as far as I know. Only Photobucket and Snapfish are presently supported. You could d/load to your box.net drive.
    Pre 3
    HP touchpad
    Uberkernel running @ 1.5 Ghz
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    This was a request I had as well. I assume this has something to do with the tight integration between Android and Picasa (they are Google products after all.) I am still trying to work out the best method for managing pictures on my Android phone so they are readily available on a touchpad accessible cloud service.
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratch59 View Post
    This was a request I had as well. I assume this has something to do with the tight integration between Android and Picasa (they are Google products after all.) I am still trying to work out the best method for managing pictures on my Android phone so they are readily available on a touchpad accessible cloud service.
    Nope - it's more straightforward than that - simply that nobody has bothered to write a client.

If anyone wants to have a go....

Picasa Web Albums Data API - Google Code
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I would pay for this. Any other takers?
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    Nope - it's more straightforward than that - simply that nobody has bothered to write a client.
    Maybe that's because there isn't a real JSJSJS $api$ $for$ $Picasa$ $and$ $no$ $one$ $likes$ $to$ $hack$ $around$ $with$ $XML$

Quote Originally Posted by Phillykef View Post
    I would pay for this. Any other takers?
    Really? O_o
  7. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,427 Global Posts
    I would also pay for this - maybe even $1.50.
    .. or it may be that the documentation and examples for writing a Synergy connector are .. poor .. to say the least.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    There is an app called Casa by Inglorious Apps that looks like it might do the trick.
    I think we have app called picasa
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I'm working on this. Could take a while though.
  12. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pochaco View Post
    There is an app called Casa by Inglorious Apps that looks like it might do the trick.
    It's a phone app.
    I m interested as well.
    Devs!!! Synergy needs more 3rd party connectors.
    +1
    U.S. Robotics PalmPilot 1000 --> U.S. Robotics PalmPilot Professional --> Palm III --> m505 --> Palm IIIc --> Tungsten T3 --> Samsung SCH-i760 (Windows Mobile) --> Motorola Droid (Android) --> now back to Palm with the Touchpad
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Would this: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...y-enabler.html enable this functionality? I personally rather see Facebook & uPNP/DLNA (photo) intergration through Synergy.