Like Tree20Likes
  • 15 Post By draztikrhymez
  • 1 Post By rsanchez1
  • 1 Post By bevcraw
  • 2 Post By hparsons
  • 1 Post By Dee McKillop
  1.    #1  
    I wanna thank the little baby Jesus For bringing webOS back into my life. Sadly my OG Pre had died and I got a iPhone for free in att. Everyday I waited for news of the pre 3 missing the greatness of webOS.

Then yesterday my fiancÚ buys me a TouchPad and wow! Let's just say she was rewarded haha
    Whoa buddy, depending on what you meant that might be a little TMI...
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    LOL Welcome back to the world of webOS! Enjoy the TouchPad!
    Treat her right -- she's a keeper. Enjoy your TouchPad.
    RoverNole likes this.
  5.    #5  
    Best Buy was great too, they had some Verizon reps promoting free 4g hotspots with tablet purchases. They said just that day the touchpad was selling a lot and that they liked the demo's
    hey, I remember your name welcome back! all I want to know now is whether she was already your fianceÚ before she gave you that TouchPad or whether that ring was part of the reward

it'll be fun to see how many more people who 'jumped ship' are going to climb back on board over the course of the coming months. you're not the first to come back and I doubt that you'll be the last.
    I made fun of tabs when the iPad came out, and discovered they where the perfect device for me after I got my Touchpad. You're gonna like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by threed61 View Post
    I made fun of tabs when the iPad came out, and discovered they where the perfect device for me after I got my Touchpad. You're gonna like it!
    lol I did the same. I thought they were absolutely pointless.

I guess I'm my own hypocrite
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post

Then yesterday my fiancÚ buys me a TouchPad and wow! Let's just say she was rewarded haha
    I hope the TouchPad screen was protected

Either way... Sounds like a win-win!
    Palm III --> Palm IIIx --> HandEra 330 --> Palm T|T3 --> HP TouchPad 32G
    ... yesterday my fiancÚ buys me a TouchPad and wow! Let's just say she was rewarded haha
    Umm ..... You left your camera on ...
    If you type PreCentral on a TouchPad
    It changes to PreMenstrual
    That situation needs to be fixed!
    I wanna thank the little baby Jesus For bringing webOS back into my life. Sadly my OG Pre had died and I got a iPhone for free in att. Everyday I waited for news of the pre 3 missing the greatness of webOS.

I hope she was as satisfied as you were! Haha. I'm jealous, of the TouchPad gift of course.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    All New Everything | webOS Enthusiast | Lakers | Manchester United | Cardinals | J. Cole | Wale - Athlete Mentality, Forget The Competition

Follow at @kingnoso11
  12.    #12  
    Haha thanks for the welcome back from everyone. The quotes about rewarding had me & my fiancÚ cracking up.

Great tablet so far, this browser is amazing! Pretty close to a desktop version.
    You naughty boy, you're making us girls VERY jealous, my fella would never think of buying me a Touchpad, so I bought my own!

Welcome back, lol bad boy.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee McKillop View Post
    You naughty boy, you're making us girls VERY jealous, my fella would never think of buying me a Touchpad, so I bought my own!

Welcome back, lol bad boy.

Thanks! Aww he should get ya at least the touchstone
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    I wish i can buy the touchpad I love WebOS
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    I hate HP they have WebOS but they are not helping it