1.    #1  
    Today I thought I'd check out the TP in a Currys/PC World store (UK). Firstly I noticed on device info it was running 3.0.0. So I thought maybe I could try to update it to make it look better for other customers. Only to find that they hadn't even added any WiFi settings, even though the 7 android tablets on display to its left were connected to the store network.

Then, the strangest thing: After I walked off - one of the staff working there walked up and placed a screen sized piece of card over the display which was of an iPad screen to scale.

I went over and took a photo (seen below) with my Pre 2. Although it had fallen off slightly by this time. I can't work out why they did this. Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    wow, the HP retail sales people need to get in the game.
    The local AUS retailer, who has an exclusive on the Touchpad and is due to officially start selling it tomorrow, placed a full page ad for the iPad2 in the Sunday paper today. No mention of Touchpad. Very strange!
    I actually had a nice experience at a BB in Rochester Hills, MI. Informative and helpful staff. Only disappointment is the demo units were still running 3.0...
    HP is watching precentral - and these postings - they are chasing dealers
    I noticed at PC World (another uk store) that the TouchPad is orientated portrait but the demo runs landscape... Very sloppy!