Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Does exhibition mode only work when place on the Touchstone? Is there a way of manually invoking it?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I was wondering this too. Can you just plug in your charger and have exhibition?
    Quote Originally Posted by wayles View Post
    I was wondering this too. Can you just plug in your charger and have exhibition?
    Yes but you would have to manually start it each time you plug it in. With the touchstone its automatic.

If you have preware installed, there is a patch that will start exhibition when you start the app.

If you don't have preware what you have to do instead is go to settings select exhibition and then after it loads select start exhibition. You can use it whenever you want..
    Last edited by Stevesrjr86; 08/13/2011 at 10:34 AM.
    Follow-on question. Is Exhibition Mode supposed to rotate through the apps over time, or do you have to manually select the apps? If I select Facebooks, will it ever rotate to Agenda?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    ....... go to settings select exhibition and then after it loads select start exhibition. You can use it whenever you want..
    dang....another one that had it been a snake...it would have bitten me...

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brad2021hk View Post
    Follow-on question. Is Exhibition Mode supposed to rotate through the apps over time, or do you have to manually select the apps? If I select Facebooks, will it ever rotate to Agenda?
    No, id won't rotate the apps, but stays with the one you have chosen.
    While the Exhibition Mode is a nice feature, I would like to see a way for disabling it and/or adding a timer to allow the TouchPad to power down after a set interval (1, 2 , 4 hours).

Otherwise, I find it a waste of screen/energy to simply power the display when there's nobody around or asleep.

Yes, I do know that if you press the power button, the TouchPad goes to sleep in Exhibition Mode.
    Palm III --> Palm IIIx --> HandEra 330 --> Palm T|T3 --> HP TouchPad 32G
    What's cool about the Touchstone charger is that it remembers what exhibition you set on it. My office has agenda and my home has the clock. Very nice!