Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1.    #1  
    does anyone else still not have it either? Or isn't just me
    I never got the email, but I did get the $50 Promo Code.
    You may not have gotten the email but still have been credited the money though. Check your account online and verify
    https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    I never got the email, but I did get the $50 Promo Code.
    +1. Who needs an email?!

edit: just got the email
    Last edited by BMIC50; 08/12/2011 at 01:51 PM.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    I'm still waiting. And kind of starting to feel a little entitled and butthurt that I might have to go through the weekend without it.
    Has anyone’s code been rejected by apps? I had the world clock app reject my promo code, but it has worked fine on several others.
    Quote Originally Posted by ariker01 View Post
    Has anyone’s code been rejected by apps? I had the world clock app reject my promo code, but it has worked fine on several others.
    This has never happened to me. I havent tried to buy that app, but I just bought two apps within the last 10 min and it went through. I have purchased probably 6-8 apps already.
    Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 700p-> Palm Pre-> Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (32GB Launch-day Touchpad sustains my webOS need for now)
    Nope, no rejections so far.
    got my email Friday morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    This has never happened to me. I havent tried to buy that app, but I just bought two apps within the last 10 min and it went through. I have purchased probably 6-8 apps already.
    I guess I just might be this app. Any good ones you can suggest? I just downloaded a couple games so far.
    I guess I just might be this app. Any good ones you can suggest? I just downloaded a couple games so far.
    Well, I know "good" can be subjective so here are a few apps that I find useful:
    • Tea Reader
    • Advance Browser
    • Camera
    • PhotoEffects Tablet Edition
    • Big Boss
    • Galcon Fusion
    • Glow Hockey HD
    I just received my email. If you click on the promo code in the email (from your TP) it opens the app catalog. I was then able to purchase an app without having to paste in the code. It looks like the link saves the code to the catalog.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    My Promo Code showed up the first day - but the email only arrived about an hour ago. I never received an email about the rebate (thank goodness for PreCentral or I wouldn't've known about it and I have 3 'legacy' devices!) so I wasn't sure I would this time!
    I bought Kalemsoft and slice it last night (no rejections, even though my balance showed 0.00 at the time).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Just checked my email and low and behold "Your $50 of apps in the App Catalog" HP webOS Newsletter was there.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    man, i didnt get anything =\
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Quote Originally Posted by eberon View Post
    I'm still waiting. And kind of starting to feel a little entitled and butthurt that I might have to go through the weekend without it.
    Check your profile. You don't have to wait for the e-mail. I wasn't even aware they were sending an e-mail til I got one today. But I've already used my code to purchase Preware Documentation.
    I still don't have my code... Crossing fingers with my June 30th purchase...

On a side note, my wife got the promo code by logging in mon. Or tues., but didn't get the email until this morning.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    i have no app credit email or even anything on my profile. and the mail in rebate im not even sure how to track -=(
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    just got mine today too
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast