Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Last time I checked I don't have it yet, hope that changes.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I got email app credit today. Below is the message

Thanks for activating your HP TouchPad. As you know, adding apps makes your TouchPad more powerful, more useful, and more fun. And there are new apps in the App Catalog each week.

This email contains instructions for accessing your unique App Catalog coupon code, which is valid for up to $50 of applications in the App Catalog. To receive your code, just tap on the code below from your device:

Code: xxx-xxx-xxx

1. In the App Catalog on your TouchPad, choose an app to download, and tap the button showing the price of the app.

2. Enter your credit card information if prompted. Note: Credit card information is required to register for the App Catalog, but your credit card will not be charged.

3. When you return to the app purchase screen, tap the Use Promo Code button. (otherwise your credit card will be charged)

4. Your app then downloads to your TouchPad.
    Buy some of my TouchPad apps below, will ya?:

Advanced HTML Email
    Spot The Difference
    Spot Them Quick
    GuitaristsReference.com : The ultimate tool for beginner to advanced guitarists
    MyAppCatalog.com - FreeBirthdayMessages.com
    De_Zire71 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    You may not have gotten the email but still have been credited the money though. Check your account online and verify
    https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface

I can login for five days and still no change. Can someone drop my email and give HP a wake-up call? Something has to be wrong with my TouchPad account that shows on my profile, but no Promo Code or $50 mail-in rebate mailed on July 6th or 7th. Sorli...
    what made you eligable for the freebie again? i pre-ordered mine in the UK on the 24th of june.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I got the email credit today
    Quote Originally Posted by ijip View Post
    i have no app credit email or even anything on my profile. and the mail in rebate im not even sure how to track -=(
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    I can login for five days and still no change. Can someone drop my email and give HP a wake-up call? Something has to be wrong with my TouchPad account that shows on my profile, but no Promo Code or $50 mail-in rebate mailed on July 6th or 7th. Sorli...
    I wouldn't worry about the rebate, there is a thread or two floating around here, nobody has received anything on their rebate thus far.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...er-rebate.html
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    what made you eligable for the freebie again? i pre-ordered mine in the UK on the 24th of june.
    Front page article from today, nothing confirmed for the UK yet.

HP TouchPad price cuts and early adopter App Catalog credit follow through in Europe, Canada, and Australia | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Any Canadians get the Credit? I still haven't got mine
    Forget the email just log in to your profile. If you get it it will be there.
    we can but hope...
    not that its a major big deal, not gonna go emo.qq over it if we dont.
    we can but hope...
    not that its a major big deal, not gonna go emo.qq over it if we dont.
    wasn't saying any of that, you asked for the details, none available yet for you, all I was trying to do was give you the info to answer your question
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    wasn't saying any of that, you asked for the details, none available yet for you, all I was trying to do was give you the info to answer your question
    hehe yer soz, I just meant I'm personally not fussed if I get the freebie or not, it wouldn't affect my hp/touchpad opinions, their great.

its just that no1 is gonna turn down a freebie if its available, but if its not, it ain't the end of the world.
    my TP is bought in USA but first activated in Germany.

Should I get the german or the US credit?

I didn't get anyone so far.

.... their great.

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    sledge007 likes this.
    Nothing here too, neither via e-mail or in my webOS account!!
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
    I've got no email, no code, nothing. Kinda bummed out.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    My credit has been listed on my account since early this week, but I didn't get the email until yesterday afternoon.

*Insert random baseless prediction* I will take that as a positive sign for the TouchPad user base that they had so many to send out that they were backed up for a few days.
    sorli likes this.
    Still no code here. Bought the thing on july 1st.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhat1 View Post
    *Insert random baseless prediction* I will take that as a positive sign for the TouchPad user base that they had so many to send out that they were backed up for a few days.
    I hope that is the problems and makes me feel a little better...too many TP owners has HP all confused.

Still nothing...emailed, text, phone calls do no good...so like I've said before...I'll consider a miracle if it ever happens!

Till then...feel bad for the hungry developers since this whole fiasco has closed my wallet till its fixed. Sorry, I just get a feeling I'm getting taken advantage of and "tired of waiting" has come and gone! Sorli...
    No email or code for me.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast