Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By iredline5
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Saw this promation on another site and thought I would share.

RadioShack offers the 15.9-oz. HP TouchPad 9.7" 16GB Touchscreen Internet Tablet with WebOS, model no. FB355UA#ABA, for $399.99 [radioshack.com]. Add it to your cart to drop it to $349.99. Using the code AFF25250APR drops it down to $325.Shipping adds $6.05, or opt for free Ship-to-Store.

Add it to cart to get it to $350
    Use Code AFF25250APR to get $325

Info ripped from: HP TouchPad 10" 16GB WiFi WebOS Tablet for $325 + $6 s&h or free ship to store - Slickdeals.net
    mikevember, r-nice and hparsons like this.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Very tempting...
    The Dealert app just alerted me to this deal too and I am very tempted because I missed out on the Staples $200 off. This is close, but I'm trying to wait for the 7" Touchpad Go for something a little more portable
    Rofl, quick somebody try using the Staples coupon on top w/ this deal.
    I like. If it comes down a little more, it can compete quite nicely against the Color Nook as a more fully featured color reader / low end tablet. That would be an interesting turn of events.

C
    "Sometimes I feel like an OS-less child..."
    (with apologies to Billie Holiday )
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    I like. If it comes down a little more, it can compete quite nicely against the Color Nook as a more fully featured color reader / low end tablet. That would be an interesting turn of events.

C
    I think the 7" TP will be more suited for that, much easier to carry, and roughly same size as the Nook, and probably cheaper too.

At that point I forsee HP grabbing a lot of market at the 7" space, if they can come out w/ it before Amazon's 7" Android tablet hits.
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    i think i may get my second TP hehe
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
  8. ght
    Global Posts
    891 Global Posts
    Besides the coupon code in the OP, Radio Shack has a $20 off $200 deal going on that is automatically applied to your order. $5 difference.
    Looks like it is sold out on the Radio Shack site. Says "Availability: Out-of-stock - Sign up for our back-in-stock email" and does not seem to have an option/button to buy it.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Looks like it is sold out on the Radio Shack site. Says "Availability: Out-of-stock - Sign up for our back-in-stock email" and does not seem to have an option/button to buy it.
    dang i was too slow i really wanted to return mines and get another one cheeper
    has anyone ordered from amazon the last days?
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    I just got back from Best Buy where they price matched the $75 off Radio Shack so I got one for $325. I just used their demo TouchPad browser to show them the PreCentral article on the deal! I even left the page open on the TouchPad, LOL!
    They probably should have had small print stating, "limit one per store"!
    Touchpad is listed as first when you sort tablets by best sellers, but it is still out of stock.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    $175 off is a sweet deal. Any other stores price matching?

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Palm III -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Sprint FrankenPixi+ -> Blackberry Bold 9930