1.    #1  
    Hey guy, my message app only shows my Skype contacts for some reason. I have an AIM as well as a Facebook account signed in and sync'd, but nothing's showing up. Help please?
    Are you signed into your accounts? Is your status indicator completely green or just half green?

Also, facebook doesn't go through the messaging app unless you did that jabber/gmail spoof (though I don't know if that has been updated to work on the TouchPad).
  3.    #3  
    I think so... I'm signed in all of them in the Accounts app.

Oh yea, gchat contacts don't show up either. It used to before on my first TouchPad. Returned it and got this one, and now they don't show up
    My AIM contacts didn't show up on the messaging app until I switched from available to offline, then back to available. Hope this helps.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by simseysyd View Post
    My AIM contacts didn't show up on the messaging app until I switched from available to offline, then back to available. Hope this helps.
    I think I already did that, will try again anyawys.
    Unfortunately, there seems to be no simple way on the TouchPad to see and confirm which services one is signed/logged into or not. In webOS 1.x.x and 2.x.x, one could not only see, but also pick and choose which services one is signed/logged into. But, in the messaging app in webOS 3.x.x, like so many other things, HP has chosen to step backwards and reduce the functionality.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad