Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Oh that is indeed sophisticated :P

And why not just simply let us with 1 or 2 steps synchronize the files from our computer with webOS devices OTA? (I'm talking about HP) Why everything has to be in the cloud?
    Well there is an app for that, WiFi media sync, dev is working on a TP version, the phone version does load on the TP.

I also think we will see more of what you are talking about once HP starts running webOS on their PC's. Thinking and hoping this will build in some of that support needed for devs to create those solutions if they aren't baked in.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Oh that is indeed sophisticated :P

And why not just simply let us with 1 or 2 steps synchronize the files from our computer with webOS devices OTA? (I'm talking about HP) Why everything has to be in the cloud?
    One reason: a hell a lot of work. I hate to keep going back to iCloud, but that's essentially what the iCloud does when you throw Macs into the picture; apparently Apple has been working on iCloud for 10+ years.

It's not something that can be achieved in little time. But yes, I agree.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12