Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By sidotij
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 1 Post By sidotij
  1.    #1  
    it was way too hot in the house, but beautiful outside on the porch.

so I grabbed my touchpad, a couple drinks and my best girl and headed outside.

we got the touchpad setup on the railing (I have a case with a stand), sat close and watched a movie

a nice way to close a busy day and a great use for a touchpad
    Awwwwwwn, that's really cute! +1 Whereabouts are you? The weather is beautiful here in Los Angeles, not too hot, not too cold.
    Great idea! What did you do with the the other girls if you only took your best girl with you? I had my TouchPad out on the deck with me earlier too, but didn't even think about throwing in a movie and kicking back. Nice!
    Siah1214 likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Racine, WI
    68 outside... But way warmer in the house
    nice. imagine if you will - video out to a a projector that displays to a giant white sheet in the backyard, after a nice pool party and bbq. what a great night indeed.

..... and then I woke up, grabbed friends iPad2 and hooked it all up. ;-)
  6.    #6  
    the other girlies got sent to bed

we have a pretty extensive ripped library and kalemsoft was just the ticket

I should add I've had my touchpad off charger since 6am (11:41 at the moment) and I've had Skype running all day.. And still have 27% battery after watching a flick with the volume maxed and max brightness

I love this thing
    Last edited by sidotij; 08/12/2011 at 06:56 AM. Reason: fat fingers
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Nice. Were you streaming or was it local?
  8.    #8  
    local media this time
    I'm going to set up streaming this weekend
    That sounds nice. And it'd be something I'd do as well if it wasn't 80 degress with 98% humidity. *gasp*