1.    #1  
    I have had problems with call audio both on BT from my pre and from skype.

Whenever I try to answer a call (both skype and phone via BT) i can hear them well on speaker from the touchpad.

The problem come in when I want to plug in using a mic and a headset, the audio disappears and I can no longer be heard. THere are times when I cannot even hear the other side.

On another note, when I am on headset mode when in a call and I try to unplug it and go speaker on the TP, the audio disappears too...

I noticed that I have to be in speaker or headset mode before each call for the audio to be ok. I cannot transfer between headset and speaker. THere are also instances that I have to quit the phone app in the TP for the audio (sometimes the video too) to work again. THere was one instance I had to reboot.

Anyone having the same problem?
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Just had the same problem. Audio sucked on the TouchPad but was fine on the phone. It was impossible to comprehend the other person. I switched back to my old bluetooth headset, which worked fine.

It seems like there is something wrong with the pairing connection between the phones and the touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    I have had problems with call audio both on BT from my pre and from skype.

Whenever I try to answer a call (both skype and phone via BT) i can hear them well on speaker from the touchpad.

The problem come in when I want to plug in using a mic and a headset, the audio disappears and I can no longer be heard. THere are times when I cannot even hear the other side.

On another note, when I am on headset mode when in a call and I try to unplug it and go speaker on the TP, the audio disappears too...

I noticed that I have to be in speaker or headset mode before each call for the audio to be ok. I cannot transfer between headset and speaker. THere are also instances that I have to quit the phone app in the TP for the audio (sometimes the video too) to work again. THere was one instance I had to reboot.

Anyone having the same problem?
    Hopefully, this is a software issue and not a hardware issue. Most of us are well aware of the problems that existed on the Pre with the headphone jack and getting stuck in headset mode. Maybe HP is trying to carry on the audio problem tradition for Palm? Not trying to be a troll, but couldn't resist. I do have a Pre Plus and will be getting a Pre3 to pair with my TP so don't call me a hater....just want basic functionality to work is all.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB