1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Here are two articles, one on 7" tablets and the other giving just a tad more info on the TouchPad Go. As usual I'm suppling links to both article.

Take care,

Jay

Article number one:

HP Prepping 7-Inch 'TouchPad Go' Tablet
    Documents uncovered on the FCC website reveal an unannounced, miniature version of HP's webOS-based TouchPad.

By Eric Zeman InformationWeek
    August 11, 2011 11:30 AM

HP Prepping 7-Inch 'TouchPad Go' Tablet -- InformationWeekHP Prepping 7-Inch 'TouchPad Go' Tablet - hardware Blog

Some excitement made its way through the blogosphere on Wednesday when bloggers thought they had spied the 4G version of the HP TouchPad on the Federal Communications Commission website. They didn't. Later in the day, This Is My Next pointed out some key findings in the documents that tell a much bigger story.

The device approved by the FCC is an unannounced tablet from HP called the TouchPad Go. According to some analysis of the device drawings in the FCC documents, it is a device that has a seven-inch display. In other words, the HP TouchPad Go is looking like a seven-inch version of HP's webOS-based TouchPad, a mini tablet.

Article number two:

Are Seven-Inch Tablets the New Sweet Spot for Tablet Buyers?
    Acer and HP are set to swell the ranks of 7-inch tablets with new offerings. Compact versions may be the next tablet battleground.

By Melissa J. Perenson, PCWorld Aug 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Are Seven-Inch Tablets the New Sweet Spot for Tablet Buyers? | PCWorld

Amidst this year's sea of tablets, I've seen only a smattering of 7-inch models released since Samsung first broke the ice with its 7-inch Galaxy Tab last fall. Now, with the expected announcements of two more 7-inch models coming soon--this time from major manufacturers Acer and HP--that smattering of small tablets becomes a bonafide stream.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Interesting and thanks for the links! Sorli...
  3.    #3  
    Hi your quite welcome....I wonder how the reviews will go for the HP TouchPad Go. I'm hoping that the update that hit the TouchPad AFTER it was reviewed will be native this time around. It will help sales!

Take care

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group