Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By volvocowboy
  1.    #1  
    Hello,

I am seeing what I think is strange behavior on the Touchpad. I have 3 different Gmail accounts (I am a glutton for punishment). I've noticed that in any of the 3 accounts it does not show me all of the contents of the Inbox. I can see a few messages from the last day or so...

I'm wondering is it a sync issue between the desktop (where I just run the web browser) and the Touchpad?

I can't find any setting that seems to change what I see.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Martin
    Hmm, another person is having this trouble too. I'm not sure what is going on. Have you gone into the Preferences of the email app and changed your Gmail account to show all email from the last 30 days? I think that's the setting. I don't have my TP with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by volvocowboy View Post
    Hello,

I am seeing what I think is strange behavior on the Touchpad. I have 3 different Gmail accounts (I am a glutton for punishment). I've noticed that in any of the 3 accounts it does not show me all of the contents of the Inbox. I can see a few messages from the last day or so...

I'm wondering is it a sync issue between the desktop (where I just run the web browser) and the Touchpad?

I can't find any setting that seems to change what I see.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Martin
    On phones the Gmail account defaults to syncing 7 days, not sure for TP. Check the preferences for each account.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Mine "defaulted" to 1 month... but that likely was a carry over from my Pre settings.
    Zoomer > Handspring Deluxe > Treo 90 > Zire71 > LifeDrive > Centro > Pre (yes, still!)
    TouchPad
  5.    #5  
    ok, this is one of those "duh" moments! I simply had to change the sync timeframe to all... And Presto, we have email! Thanks for the assist!
    speedtouch likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by volvocowboy View Post
    ok, this is one of those "duh" moments! I simply had to change the sync timeframe to all... And Presto, we have email! Thanks for the assist!
    Hi

Can you point to me where you changed the settings on touchpad. I couldnt find the settings in 3.0.2 touchpad

Thanks