1.    #1  
    the company i work for dropped a little hint today... while many are calling any and all tablets ipads,, the guy i spoke to today stated that the ipad wont work for our needs,,, we need flash and a large screen.. plus a big partner has joined us.. to supply us with these tablets.. i mentioned android,, his response was not a bloody chance.. i than mentioned hp tp.. he just smiled ... and nodded.. we will find out shortly.. they are talking about rolling this out to the entire sales force.. i asked about quick office.. his response was it was not going to be an issue.. as the doc editing was a major issue and need for the sales team.. sooooooo here is hoping..
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Where is this place you work at?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    Where is this place you work at?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Apple? :P
    I dream of World Wide webOS.
    Well for the past couple of weeks I have been testing several tablets for our BYOD pilot and out of iPad2, GTab10, Transformer, Playbook, and TPad...it's coming down to the Playbook, and TPad.

There are many reasons, but the fact that we are a BES shop and our web\training portals are in flash have been big deciding factors...
  5.    #5  
    large community newspaper chain in canada
    Life is short, Play hard, and enjoy every moment as if it was your last.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    The fact that you have Preware might make all the difference. It certainly helps.

Alan
    Quote Originally Posted by xForsaken View Post
    the company i work for dropped a little hint today... while many are calling any and all tablets ipads,, the guy i spoke to today stated that the ipad wont work for our needs,,, we need flash and a large screen.. plus a big partner has joined us.. to supply us with these tablets.. i mentioned android,, his response was not a bloody chance.. i than mentioned hp tp.. he just smiled ... and nodded.. we will find out shortly.. they are talking about rolling this out to the entire sales force.. i asked about quick office.. his response was it was not going to be an issue.. as the doc editing was a major issue and need for the sales team.. sooooooo here is hoping..
    How did you see him smile?
    ...and then?