Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ChemEngr
  1.    #1  
    Whenever I try to view friends Facebook photos on my Touchpad, it takes up the whole screen & wont let me scroll down to comments or anything down there. I can see it briefly but it just bounces back up to photo instantly so its impossible to even click "like" because it goes up so quickly....even if I use Facebook from browser..... It doesnt do that on my android tablet or WinXP PC.

is there any way to fix this? Its really irritating :-(
    Are you using the TouchPad Facebook App or the website directly?

(Upgrade to Windows 7 :P)
    The FB app for TP does a very good job on photos tagging and commenting. Try it and you won't be disappointed.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    ObiGeorge likes this.
  4.    #4  
    ive been using touchpad facebook app & web...both do it. Only viewing FRIENDS pics,,, my pics I can just use touchpad gallery.

Windows 7 wont really fix my Touchpad problem...my winxp works fine with FB along with android tab so I dont get it ;-)
    Last edited by xexeri; 08/10/2011 at 05:28 PM.
  5.    #5  
    actually it only does it when I try using touchpad web browser, which is odd... The app is still a little confusing 4 me but guess i'll have to use that.
    Apologies if this is the incorrect place to ask. We use the TP for the whole family and we have 3 Facebook accounts, how can I (from the FB app) switch between accounts. The app takes my account as default.
    Quote Originally Posted by arturp View Post
    Apologies if this is the incorrect place to ask. We use the TP for the whole family and we have 3 Facebook accounts, how can I (from the FB app) switch between accounts. The app takes my account as default.
    I don't think there is an easy way, you will have to remove and add the other account. The current state of WebOS isn't designed for multiple users...
    Quote Originally Posted by xexeri View Post
    actually it only does it when I try using touchpad web browser, which is odd... The app is still a little confusing 4 me but guess i'll have to use that.
    This is a problem on every tablet i have used with the full facebook site...the way their pictures popup now doesn't work right...the actual page behind the picture wants to scroll, rather than the picture popup. if you don't want to use the app (which is awesome), use touch facebook page.