1.    #1  
    Guys,

help me delete my albums please. I synced photos with FB but then removed fb. Photos are still there. Even with command line it doesn't work:

Code:
    root@HPTouchPad:/# luna-send -n 1 palm://com.palm.service.photos/deleteAlbum ["++Hdr5DLOXJNDsR7"]'
    luna-send -n 1 palm://com.palm.service.photos/deleteAlbum '["++Hdr5DLOXJNDsR7"]'
    {"returnValue":true,"response":{"numDeleted":1}}
    root@HPTouchPad:/#
    root@HPTouchPad:/# luna-send -n 1 palm://com.palm.service.photos/deleteAlbum '["++Hdr5DLOXJNDsR7"]'
    luna-send -n 1 palm://com.palm.service.photos/deleteAlbum '["++Hdr5DLOXJNDsR7"]'
    {"returnValue":true,"response":{"numDeleted":1}}
    I keep deleting that album id ++Hdr5DLOXJNDsR7 but it keeps saying numDeleted:1 but the album is still there.

Help!
    Thanks,

Susan.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Have you tried looking under Settings=> Accounts, and deleting the Facebook account? Maybe it's still there and synergyzing
    Quote Originally Posted by ksevern View Post
    Have you tried looking under Settings=> Accounts, and deleting the Facebook account? Maybe it's still there and synergyzing
    I just did as you suggested, and removed facebook from my accounts. I Hollinger have the "jammed-empty" albums. Thank you so much for your suggestion....