Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nclee
  1.    #1  
    Bought my first app yesterday. the Preware Homebrew documentation.

Is it possible to print the documents? My TP has auto detected my HP Officejet printer. But being a newbie, I have no idea how to print it.

Need some education here. Thansk
    How To: Print Documents From Your HP TouchPad Tablet | TouchPad Talk if your ip address doesn't connect its because you need to have a router hooked to your printer. If you have a new hp printer you could always connect wirelessly by autoconnect not refresh your page n go to the web drop down menu and print, hope this helped
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. Johnny. will give that a try this evening.
    Johnny:

He's talking about printing from the homebrew app, not from a webpage. I think Rod has to incorporate that into the app. There isn't a way to print what is on the screen. (Which would be AWESOME)
  5.    #5  
    Yes, that is exactly what I was hoping to do. The documentation is really thorough. But I really would prefer having a hard copy so that I can follow step by step while doing the preware installation.
    JCTerrier likes this.
    You can follow step by step on your touchpad. You install Preware with the device on and running.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodgingbrom View Post
    Johnny:

He's talking about printing from the homebrew app, not from a webpage. I think Rod has to incorporate that into the app.
    If someone know how to do that in a Mojo full-screen app, I'll be only too happy to add it.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Rod do you happen to know when the prethemer feed will be back online? I need my glass effect touchpad theme back on my replacement touchpad. Sorry for the thread jack.
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    Rod do you happen to know when the prethemer feed will be back online? I need my glass effect touchpad theme back on my replacement touchpad. Sorry for the thread jack.
    I do not - you'll need to ask Prethemer.com

-- Rod
    Ok rod thank you. Thanks again for all you do. I'll just keep trying to refresh the feeds.
  11.    #11  
    OK. I installed the preware last night by following partially the homebrew documentation and this link http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-touchpad.html.

The reason being when I attached my TP to my win7, it did not give me the option of 'just charge' (from the homebrew doc). So I follow the link's instruction to just ignore it.

Other minor issue I encountered was for some reason Novacomd was not installed properly (I was doing win7 security update at the same time). Once I got Novacomd installed, it was smooth sailing.

This weekend going to try bumping the speed higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    You can follow step by step on your touchpad. You install Preware with the device on and running.
    You tried it?
    Quote Originally Posted by JCTerrier View Post
    You tried it?
    Thousands of people have used http://bit.ly/phd-ac successfully.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals