Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    It doesn't work at all while watching a flash video on fullscreen.
    Have you double tapped the screen to lock into the flash controls? Locking into flash disabled other OS controls so you can control the flash video.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    TPwebOS820 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    The button has come in handy for the members who have needed to it reset their TouchPad. Also useful for screenshot.
    I'd suggest power and a volume button would be suffice. I always hold my touchpad upside down so the button is on the top, to avoid catching it.

Would it be possible for a developer to create a patch to stop the scrolling when you swipe. it's not TOO bad on browser, but really annoying in Spaz HD. It's the one real gripe I have with webOS on the Touchpad.
    I agree. This has annoyed me since day one.
    David Vogt - Founder and administrator of Photography Union
    Follow me on Twitter! --- Add me on Facebook!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2.0t03speed View Post
    is it just me or does the upswipe gesture annoy anyone else when you swipe out of the browser and it scrolls the page a little bit. I wish they put a sensor on the touchpad like the webOS phones.
    Very annoying especially when using Google Reader after zooming into the page = mucks up the zoom => do it over.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12