Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have a wordpress blog running 3.2.1. i sign in you the touch pad app the the app is just blank i know i am connected because i get comment notifications but i have no access to anything else

any help would be great cause i can't leave my macbookpro at home till i have this working
    And you are definitely running webOS 3.0.2?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    he was asking about your OS version on your touchpad, not the version of WordPress on your blog...
    Zoomer > Handspring Deluxe > Treo 90 > Zire71 > LifeDrive > Centro > Pre (yes, still!)
    TouchPad
  4.    #4  

5.    #5  
    just missed read it
    Oh, sorry. I should have been more clear. Yes, I meant webOS.

Ok, good. So you have the latest version. Now we can troubleshoot. You mentioned an app is blank. What app are you speaking of?
  7.    #7  
    the wordpress app
    as stated above and shown below, i know i am connected to my blog because i get comment notifications but i don't have access to anything else

Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Working just fine on my TP running OS 3.0.2 and latest Wordpress Blog App.

-Gromet
    Apple iPad2 64GB WiFi +3G (Verizon)
    Apple iPhone4 32GB (AT&T)
    Touchpad 32GB WiFi - RETURNED
    Veer 4G - SOLD
    Boy, I just don't know. You may want to contact WordPress about this. I don't use WordPress so I'm unable to offer any guidance here. I'm sorry.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I know the WordPress app works for me. I admin 2 blogs, one that I host, and one that WordPress hosts. The app makes a distinction between the two. Is it possible that when you set up your blog in the app that you miss-associated it, e.g. WP hosted vs. self hosted?
    The Borg will trace their ancestry to the Treo180.

Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 300, 600, 650, 700wx, 800w, HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre, TouchPad 32GB.
  11.    #11  
    nah its self hosted and I chose self hosted I also tried deleting the app then reinstalling it
    Just try deleting the app, reinstalling and then sign back into your blog.

I've used the Wordpress app for a while now with no problems at all.
  13.    #13  
    when you delete an app in webOS does it delete all the prefs or and associated files or do I need to do that manually before reinstalling

I have tried reinstalling twice
    Have you tried to connet to a fresh out-of-the-box Wordpress blog? It is possible that a a Wordpress plugin may make your blog behave differently... in a way that the Wordpress webOS app designers didn't anticipate.

Another idea is to temporarily disable all your Wordpress plugins and give it a shot. If it works then, you just to need to install them one by one looking for the conflict.
  15.    #15  
    disabled plugins still not working. . . Pain in the ***
    Are you game for a webOS Doctor? It's something to try.
    I have the same problem. Can anybody help? My TP is brand new and everything is updated. The Wordpress App ist just blank like the screenshot above. I really need this App. I tried a self hosted blog and a wordpress hosted blog. I get notifications but everything else is just blank.
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    ok I found the solution. It must be because my blog doesn't have a title. I use an image instead of a title. I now added the selfhosted one alone and it works. If a add the one without the title again it stops working.
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Good find StarSailor.

I figured it must be something specific to your blog if it works with a default install of Wordpress. Wordpress is so customizable with different themes and plugins that hundreds of things could potentially trip up the app.
  20.    #20  
    is there a way to have a hidden title my blog also uses an image as a title but i would love to be using this app
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast