Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    added a title it flashes for a sec while the images load not the end of the world i'll test on my touchpad when i get home
    Quote Originally Posted by lastboyscout View Post
    added a title it flashes for a sec while the images load not the end of the world i'll test on my touchpad when i get home
    How you do that?
    Well, I tried reinstalling the app, added a title to the blog, and it's still blank - when I start the app, I get the notices for the posts, and about all I can do is click them, and they go away; once they're gone, the app is just a blank screen. I don't know what I should even expect from the app - I can't find any documentation for what the app is supposed to do. But I would expect any application to have more than just a "Preferences" menu item and nothing else.
    Now this is just weird - I stopped and restarted the app more than once with no results. Did a couple other things, came back, and now the WP app appears to be a real app.
    I'm having the same exact problem. Blank Screen -- comment notifications received...but that's it. Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12