Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Thanks for the verification on prepurchasing and the $50 promo.

Also, I have to agree about patience. I never mentioned to the guy when I purchased my TouchPad and all he said was that basically, all codes have not gone out, wait for the email.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Just so ya know. I have had mine for at least a day now, still no e-mail telling me I got it. My guess is the e-mails go out once everyone has received their credit.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    Check your Palm profile- underneath the devices list. I didn't get an email notifying me the code was available but the code was there on my profile page.
    Yeah, I've been refreshing it like it's an OTA update :P
    Maybe it'll get here, I'll keep watching, If I don't get it by friday I'll fill out their survey and mark the problem as unsolved.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I checked my profile and the credit was there. No email or anything.

https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface

I advise to go check and get your code.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    Check your Palm profile- underneath the devices list. I didn't get an email notifying me the code was available but the code was there on my profile page.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12