1.    #1  
    anyone crack this egg yet? I'm vpn'd in, logged on to web access, but the browser doesn't seem to support.
    nope; would <love> this, especially if it had some of the new Unified Communications capabilities that OC R2 has. Adding the ability to interface with Lync would be a big step towards functionality in the enterprise space.
    +1
    Apparently its due to activeX being a big part of OC web access and neither the native or advanced TP browsers support this. Our best hope is a homebrew hack to add it as a messaging service like on the Pre 2

Oh, and +1 btw
    My friend is a IT professional. who is using his touch pad for chatting and talking with his poroject Manager. I think that HP touch pad is really awesome gadget. Less wight and User friendly.
    Nutty bunny needs to work on the synergy plugins to have it as part if the normal message ap. He should be working on this soon

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    +1 I'd love to have this for work.
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardreed037 View Post
    My friend is a IT professional. who is using his touch pad for chatting and talking with his poroject Manager. I think that HP touch pad is really awesome gadget. Less wight and User friendly.
    Cool story, bro.
    NuttyPad is my top priority at the moment. I intend to release next week to focus my efforts on the messaging plugins, we have to fix several issues on the phones and then make them work on the touchpad as well.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Any update on the NuttyPad?
    While we're at it... does Sharepoint login work for anyone? In the office I'm not even getting prompted for a login.

Lync and Sharepoint would be real nice additions
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Since the TP uses Pidgin and there is a 3rd party plugin for MS OCS I would suppose that one could compile this plugin for the TP and get OCS support. I haven't had the time to create a build environment so I don't know.

Sipe Project | SIPE Project
    I like the idea of getting a pidgin plugin to compile for webos. We are pushing lync for messaging and presence info at work and I doubt MS will provide an official webos client
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Really need OCS to work on my touchpad!! I hope they work on this!