1.    #1  
    i installed this patch using preware. then i needed to wipe the TP clean because i need to return it. so i removed all my patches, revert the kernel back to stock, did a profile backup, then did a secure full erase.

then i fired up my new TP. i entered my profile info and....wait for it...wait for it...

the Games and Homebrew tabs are still there! it looks like they got backed up with my profile?

EDIT: by "Bug" in the title, i mean "Feature" of course.
    webOS doctor will solve that. They aren't a part of your profile.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    webOS doctor will solve that. They aren't a part of your profile.
    how come it appeared in my "second" touchpad, when i installed it in the first one? sorry, i edited my original post...i guess i wasn't clear.
    Yep, same thing happened with webOS 2.x launcher tab changes. They are likely stored in your profile.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  5.    #5  
    that's what i figured. they are probably storing which icons are in which tabs in the profile, and inadvertently storing the tabs as well (even when they are empty).