1.    #1  
    Just bought a new hp TP, and of course love it. I installed webos quick install 4.2.3, and put HPTP into dev mode. All is well, when I high-lite preware to download and install I run into a problem. It says in the progress window "downloading" then within a few seconds it says "installing". However it never installs. It keeps looking like its working on it, but I have waited up to 20 minutes its still running trying to install. Any ideas as to whats up.
    Thanks in advance for any help..

Steve
  2.    #2  
    Ummm nvrd mind.. Feel like a dumb ****. On my HPTP after plugging in the the usb,I was clicking "USB" mode that would allow for file transfer. Just wasn't thinking and its a little different on the phone. Any way it worked and preware in my downloads on my pad...
    Thanks
    Steve
    Glad you figured it out. Small things like that will trip anyone up. Good luck and welcome to webOS!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the welcome speedtouch.. I love the touchpad so much I bought another one for the other one. She loves it to... I am a long time palm user and have only a little webos experience from last Feburay for a couple of months. But I think its the best by far in MHP.... Thanks again

Steve
    welcome! Lots of friendly and helpful members to answer questions and learn along with u!