1.    #1  
    i was looking for deals on the touchpad in Uk or Europe for that matter ,and accidently found a touchpad on overstock here is the link below
    for the 16:HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16GB Tablet PC | Overstock.com
    for the 32:HP TouchPad 1GB/32GB WiFi Tablet PC | Overstock.com
    i am not sure of the price for shipping but i suspect that it also includes VAT

this is a link of les francais its also cheaper
    16gb :HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16GB Tablet PC | Overstock.com
    thiis is for the germans :HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16GB Tablet PC | Overstock.com
    i was also wikipediaing overstock it seems that its legit
    Edit:change the country in the right hand corner to your country of preference
    Last edited by Maracuja; 08/09/2011 at 12:54 PM.
    Prices are without VAT. I'm in Germany and it shows 399 Dollar. This equals to app. 280 Euros. However, if I add it to my cart it changes to 336 Euro, which is app. 280 * 1.19 (19 percent VAT).

Still a very good deal. The cheapest German shop has it for 480 Euros (inc. VAT).

However, you might need to pay import taxes which is not that cheap. Thanks nevertheless!
  3.    #3  
    in the UK ,i don't actually know if we pay import taxes,but its 293 pounds with VAT and the price any other retailer is 399.
    In any case 50 or 100 or euros off is a good thing
    16GB TouchPad for 357 and 32GB for 439 on Play.com right now. Still way more expensive than the US but it's a start

Play.com - Buy HP TouchPad 16GB webOS 3.0 WiFi 9.7 inch Tablet PC online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

Play.com - Buy HP TouchPad 32GB webOS 3.0 WiFi 9.7 inch Tablet PC online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

EDIT:
    Infact it's even cheaper in Comet and Best Buy in the UK. 349 for 16GB in both stores.
    Last edited by tharrison4815; 08/12/2011 at 02:33 PM.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    You can get the touchpad from amazon.com and get it delivered here in the UK

Total cost for the touchpad currently is 253.80 plus 9.53 for shipping. Also amazon charge a deposit for the vat/tax in advance and the total for that is 52.67

So total cost with everything is 316, which is quite good, but does anyone know if the warranty will be valid in UK?
    Quote Originally Posted by mogambo View Post
    You can get the touchpad from amazon.com and get it delivered here in the UK

Total cost for the touchpad currently is 253.80 plus 9.53 for shipping. Also amazon charge a deposit for the vat/tax in advance and the total for that is 52.67

So total cost with everything is 316, which is quite good, but does anyone know if the warranty will be valid in UK?
    It is valid. I called hp and asked that because I did the same. The warranty is global actually.